7.27.2009

My nephew, Eliot!

These pictures have been a long time coming. They're just too cute not to show to everyone I know. What follows is my little nephew's first experience with dogs! My bro's wife describes it best:

"A few weeks ago Eliot had his first up close and personal encounter with man's best friend. Our friends, (NAMES REMOVED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT) have a couple of pugs, Jack and Oscar, who were anxious to get to know Eliot. We got a big kick out of Eliot's reaction. You can practically see the words written on his face as skepticism leads to curiosity and finally gives way to friendship."







Next up is a picture of my nephew trying to understand the mysteries of a mirror. Note the adorable puzzled look on his face!



That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment