3.19.2009

i'm an uncle AND we have an office puppy


No way! I'm an UNCLE! Can you believe it? As of last week, I am the Uncle of my brother Spencer and his wife Nora's baby, Eliot Arthur Young. What a beautiful name, in my opinion. A co-worker pointed out that this is the first relative I'll have the honor of knowing from birth! What a beautiful thing that will be. Boy, do I feel like an old man now. Isn't he handsome!?

Our office at work had another addition of its very own - a brand new puppy! We've got the cutest little doggie running around now. He's a playful little guy, even though he seems to sleep half the time :). Our manager named him Petey. Not only do we have him, but his brother Charlie is just upstairs from us! Two dogs in the Winspear! Sometimes he comes down and plays around with Petey, which is just cuteness overload for me. Just another reason I have an awesome job!
Here are some pictures (Petey is the white one; Charlie is the black one):












thanks goes out to Andrew at work for taking these awesome pictures (except for the one with my nephew of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment